Simple nutrition/lifestyle tips to perform, recover and show it off...
Things that aren't as bad as 'training hardcore', being sore and under recovering...
- Getting to bed just 15 minutes earlier than you normally do.
- Having 'some' organisation to your meals, such as a routine breakfast and post workout nutrition.
- Eating a source of protein in your meals, especially breakfast.
- Eating some vegetables with dinner.
- Slowing down when you eat foods you know you can't be an adult around (come on we all love pools of butter on toast or slorms of ketchup on pizza...) and even drinking slowly and pacing yourself.